- 01 aug 2014 Lethargy, Zurich
- 02 aug 2014 La Limasse qui Tabasse, L'Auberson (CH)
- 16 aug 2014 Cheyenne Festival, Vulbens (FR, 74)
- 06 sept 2014 Willisau
- 25 sept 2014 Raymond Bar, Clermont-Ferrand
- 26 sept 2014 Ainu Festival, Montaigu
- 27 sept 2014 ??? HELP!
- 28 sept 2014 Cave 40, Bourges
- 17 oct 2014 Avant Art Festival, Wroclaw (PL)
Resurrection Aboiements (Midinette Records)
* On CD & vinyl formats in any good record shop (Distr: Namskeio/CH) * Worldwide mail order @ Midinette Rec. shop * Digital release soon available more info to come
Disease. Curse. Postmodernism. Particle physics. Bad-tempered and unstable, Syndrome WPW's electronic show includes bullets, neurosis and joie de vivre.
Syndrome WPW comes from Lausanne, Switzerland, and has been performing in Switzerland, France, Japan, USA, Canada, China, The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and Austria. He shared the stage with musicians such as dDamage, Dat Politics, Patric Catani, Kap Bambino, Aavikko, Bodenstandig 2000, Otto Von Schirach, Keiji Haino, Jean-Jacques Perrey in places such as the Lausanne Underground Film and music Festival (LUFF), Super-Deluxe in Tokyo, Rote Fabrik in Zurich, Zorba in Paris, Zoo/Usine in Geneva, Fri-Son in Fribourg, Café-Pompier in Bordeaux, Vox Bar in Wuhan.
Two albums of Syndrome WPW, Marek Marek's Muder (2008) and Resurrection Aboiements (2013), have been released by by Midinette Records and Ego Twister Records. Both albums have been mixed by Shapemod, producer from Berlin and also engineer for Peaches and Planningtorock.
On stage, far removed from traditional laptop electro live performances, his show looks like nothing else. The audience gets punched in the face, and at the end of the performance, the stage is nothing but a heap of ruins.